Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas thoughts... I'll be home...

I look to December nights for the greens, the reds and the whites...
For on such a starry night long ago...
Did angels sing.., "Peace on earth and Goodwill to mankind"...

When rings those Christmas jingles...
Along doth my skin tingle...
As hearts fill with the cheer in the air...

At home the air is with warmth...
Ringing softly with the carols and bells...
Aroma of the cakes and the dinner intoxicates...

With that special tree lit up with a thousand fireflies...
Merrily twinkling on the star perched on top...
So goes my Christmas dream...

But that's not all, its the love that finally matters...
That calls everyone home on Christmas...
And that's why I'll be home this Christmas...

Merry Christmas...!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi chetta,

    I am one of your juniors at CEC. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Chetta pls do send one of your article to our college magazine. You can send it to editor@ceconline.edu

    FYI I am also a tpc member

    Krishna Sangeeth K.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... glad you enjoyed it...
    Regarding the article for the mag, please feel free to take anything from the blog... just let me know,that's all...:)

    ReplyDelete