Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas thoughts... The heart of joy that is Christmas...

When I am here, at the beginning of yet another Christmas season,
I hear those familiar carols and bells...
And stories run across my mind...
Of Peace on earth and good will to mankind...
Of the love that symbolizes the Season...
Takes me back to my childhood days and to my quiet home...

No delusions on what Christmas means...
Its the dearness for the past...
Being happy for the present...
And everlasting hope for the future...

Its about the joy...
Of helping with someone's loads in life...
Of bringing that smile on every face...
Of conspiring to fill every heart with all that is lovely on this world... 


From home to home and heart to heart...
To see the warmth and joy of Christmas spread...

With the glad tidings and blissful traditions...
As I stand here on this cold day in December...
Christmas is always young...!!!

Merry Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment